Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kanye West & Jay z’s Illuminati Album Promotion


If you thought Kan-Jay were going to tone down their agenda, think again. Now they are so blunt to promote Illuminati BS before our eyes. WTF is wrong with Kanye West to do a complete 180 on his personality? I am so done with Kanye's butt kissing to Jay-Z and Beyoncé it's ridiculous. This is creepy and downright  scary that people are still not waking  up to the BS!






Here is a video to explain the transformation of Kanye:


Here is a new song called 'No Church in the Wild' off the "The Toilet" album:


'No Church in the Wild' Lyrics:

Human beings in a mob What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a god? What's a god to a non-believer? Who don't believe in anything?

We make it out alive All right, all right No church in the wild

[Jay-Z]

Tears on the mauseoleum floor Blood stains the coliseum doors Lies of the lips of a priest Thanksgiving disguised as a feast Rollin' in the Rolls-Royce Corniche Only the doctors got this, I'm hidin' from police Cocaine seats All white like I got the whole thing bleached Drug dealer chic I'm wonderin' if a dove's prayers reach It's pious Pius, the god loves Pius Socrates asks, "Whose bias do y'all seek?" Or for Plato, the screech I'm out chere ballin', I know you hear my sneaks Jesus was a carpenter, Yeezy, he lay beats Hova flow the Holy Ghost, get the hell up out your seats Preach

Human beings in a mob What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a god? What's a god to a non-believer? Who don't believe in anything?

We make it out alive All right, all right No church in the wild

Let me buy you Desire I stand by you Walk through the fire Your life Is my Scripture And I need it Through your encryption Yeah, yeah

[Kanye West]

Coke on her black skin made a stripe like a zebra I call that jungle fever You will not control the threesome Just roll the weed up until I get me some We formed a new religion No sins as long as there's permission' And deception is the only felony So never fuck nobody wit'out tellin' me Sunglasses and Advil Last night was mad real Sun comin' up, 5 a.m. I wonder if they got cabs still Thinkin' 'bout the girl in all-leopard Who was rubbin' the wood like Kiki Shepard Two tattooes, one read "No Apologies" The other said "Love is cursed by monogamy" That's somethin' that the pastor don't preach That's somethin' that a teacher can't teach When we die, the money we can't keep But we prolly spend it all 'cause the pain ain't cheap Preach

Human beings in a mob What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a god? What's a god to a non-believer? Who don't believe in anything?

We make it out alive All right, all right No church in the wild No church in the wild No church in the wild No church in the wild..

Leave thoughts as comments..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the world is wrong with you peope.Epecially you Beyonce and
Jay-z you have a baby and you have her in the illuminati do you know what you put her in.

ps

Love Your Music
And Im only 16 please dont hurt me